Faith formation is a journey of deepening our relationship with Jesus. This relationship is nourished not only by faith that begins at home with the family, but also by participating in the life of the parish here at Sts. Peter & Paul, especially attendance at Mass. Participation in the Eucharist is the center of our faith.
If you are willing to become partners with us as we continue to grow your child's faith experience, please be aware of the following:
- Our program prepares children in grades 1-10. During that time children will receive the sacraments of First Eucharist, Penance and Confirmation.
- Preparation for First Eucharist and First Penance usually begins in the Fall of first grade. The preparation for this Sacrament requires two years
- Preparation for Confirmation usually begins in the Fall of eighth grade. This is a two year preparation program.
We gladly welcome your child into our Faith Formation Program!
If you have any questions or comments on how we can best serve you, please contact Vincent Palminteri via email at email@example.com.
General information can also be found by visiting the Diocesan web site at drvc-faith.org.
- If your child is entering First Grade, we request a copy of his / her Baptism Certificate.
- If you are registering your child in any other grade for the first time at Sts. Peter & Paul, a transcript from your previous parish is needed.
- A completed New Student Registration Form for new students to our program or Re-registration Form for returning students. Copies of our New Student and Re-registration forms can be downloaded using the links below.
- Please Mail To: Sts. Peter & Paul Church
Payment of the registration fee at the time of enrollment is appreciated. If this presents a hardship, please speak with us. We will be happy to assist you with a payment program. Special circumstances may make you eligible for our Assistance Program. Please do not hesitate to inquire about payment arrangements. All inquiries are confidential.
We are looking for help to pass on the faith. Your help is not only greatly appreciated, but is essential and an important witness of who we are as church. Please consider becoming a catechist!